Friday, January 17, 2014

Cool Job of the Week!

I love, love, LOVE hearing about fun jobs and unique companies out there who are doing fantastic things. So I couldn't think of a better way to kick off my Cool Job of the Week post than with a great opportunity with my hands-down favorite company -- FlexJobs!

I. Love. This. Company.

I honestly can't say enough about this crazy-amazing organization. Founded by Sara Sutton Fell in 2007, FlexJobs.com is hands-down, the best job site out there providing legitimate flexible jobs -- including telecommuting, part-time, flextime, and freelance positions.

While some of us might have used pregnancy as a convenient excuse to do less in our lives, Sara actually decided to go ahead and start a company. And start a company (and a flexible work revolution) she did! She started FlexJobs from her home office and every single one of her employees work from their own homes. How do I know? I was blessed enough to be a part of the FlexJobs family for a while. I'm going to have to write a whole separate post on this company at a later date, but for now, here is the incredible opportunity they have for some lucky job-hunter.

Experienced freelance professional to utilize superb communication skills and digital media expertise to help manage and cultivate partnerships. Requires 3+ years digital marketing/relationship management experience. Part-time, remote position. 


No comments:

Post a Comment